slideshow

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

ப்ரோசெவாரவருரா-Brochevarevarura

ப்ரோசெவாரவருரா 


Broacheva

                             Meaning: I can't leave your feet,  Oh treasure of mercy.Oh,the one who is worshipped by the great ones starting from Brahma,why are you so aloof?My diction is inadequate even to praise and sing your story.I am in such a poor state.Plaease clear my worries and grant my wishes and save me.Oh lord of Sita, don't you have affection towards me? Oh, the one whose feet are worshipped by Hanuman,why don't you listen to my lamentation?Are not you the Vishnu who gloriouslysaved the elephant King?Cleansing me all my sins,and without leaving it,holding my hand firmly, who will save me,other than you?Brochevaraverura ninnu vina raghuvara nannu brochevaravera,nee charanambujamulane vidajala karunalavala...brochevaraverura,O chathurananathi vanditha neeku parakela nayyaa, Nee charitamu pogadleni na chinta teerchi varamulicchi vaga,Seethapathe napai nee neekabimanamu leda, vatatmajarchita pada na moralanu vinarada, Bhasuramuga kari rajunu brocina vasudevudavu neevu kada,Na patakamella pogotti gattiga na cheyi patti viduvaka(Brochevaraverura)

No comments:

Post a Comment